Tuesday, November 1, 2011

RAY OF LIGHT

Thanks God for a ray of light!


Through her text!

Yeah she just texted me with something like their is an encrypted code in it. Leading me and giving me a treasure map that will lead to her heart. 


What I mean is that clearly, a woman I've been courting is opening the floodgates of her approval. It's like to me that  a ray of light has bolstered to a dimly, foggy and confused senses. 

I've started stepping my best foot on seven mountains and flap my 'flippers' on seven seas - now I'm about to flag down!


This is elating!

Couldn't wait to hear her whisper...

...YOU'RE THE MAN! lol

This is so anticipating. This calls for a celebration.

Ok. A week or two of party everyone!  ha ha ha



God is Goodness and Life is Beautiful!

AMDG


☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment